10 steps to a healthier you:
1. Morning time : take lemon with warm water for a liver detox drink
2. Get fresh air or start taking regular exercise e.g Walking, yoga, pilates , or cardio exercise – use utube to help you find a programme if ££ is an issue. Just 30 mins a day.
3. Daily Skin brushing. Towards the ❤
4. Replace trans fat cooking oils for homemade ghee/clarified butter, coconut oil ( use just 1 tsp for adult meals- more for children )
5. Replace salt with Himalayan salts- use less
6. Dont buy herbal teas. Save ££ and make your own teas -try ginger & lemon, darchini, peppermint, tulsi, liquorice, or Japanese rice grain green tea.. use fresh herbs and spices- mint etc can be planted in pots for easy use.
7. Eat 3 meals a day – do not skip meals, finish with your evening meal so you leave 12 hours before your breakfast- buy locally sourced veg.
9. Increase water to 2-3 litres a day – thats just 6-8 glasses and includes any herbal tea drunk during the day
10. Go to sleep by 10pm and rise between 6.30-7am- eat breakfast between 7-9am