What can you start doing today?
Start by keeping a food diary. This will help you see what you eat and how you eat before you consider any big changes. Take a little time to reflect on the changes you would like to make and get support from someone like me to help you make small or bigger changes to feel healthier and happier about your eating habits and implement lifestyle changes.
Why? Keeping a food diary makes you think twice about what you are about to eat and whether or not you are actually hungry.
1. Morning time : add 1/2 juiced lemon to warm water : instead add a couple of tablespoons of Organic apple cider vinegar to a glass of filtered warm water. Hippocrates treated his patients with apple cider vinegar. He found it was a powerful cleansing and healing elixir, a naturally occurring antibiotic and antiseptic that fights germs and bacteria, for a healthier, stronger, and longer life. This is a great liver detoxing drink -eat a protein rich breakfast between 7-9am
2. Get fresh air everyday: Walking or taking a light form of regular exercise e.g Walking, yoga, pilates , using utube can really help. Begin with 10 mins and build up to 30 mins a day.
3. Try Skin brushing. Towards the ❤.. this is a really effective way to improve circulation and improve lymph circulation and toxins out of the body naturally. (known as lymph drainage).
4. Change how you cook- Making substitutions using good oils, such as cold pressed extra-virgin olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, hemp oil and flaxseed oil. Hemp oil, for example a great source of omega-3s, -6s, and -9s.( use just 1 tsp for adult meals- more for children )
5. Replace salt with Himalayan salt or unrefined rock salt use and try to use less
6. Dont buy herbal teas. Save ££ and make your own teas -try ginger & lemon, japanese green tea, dandelion or nettles picked from the garden or park. These teas are really helpful to any detox regime and help cleanse the liver. Tulsi and liquorice tea use fresh herbs and spices- mint etc can be planted in pots for easy use.
7. Eat 3 meals a day and eat more seasonal raw vegetables, fruits as these contain good enzymes and improve nutrient absorption and digestion. Try to buy locally produced food if this is something you can do in your area .
8. Avoid substituting sugar with artificial sweeteners – these are just false calories and not a safe alternative. There are other better natural versions such as Ghoor, stevia, raw honey, coconut sugar, date sugar, molasses, or maple syrup. Why not try getting some locally made honey if this is available in your area which is getting popular now.
9. Don’t forget to drink plenty of water throughout the day and this helps to flush out the toxins. Increase you water intake to 2-3 litres a day – thats actually just 6-8 glasses and can include any herbal tea drunk during the day which will really help with brain fog and increase energy levels- try it to see. This helps flush out the toxins and alkalises the body too.
10. Breath deeply, walk, smile, laugh and be happy – & finally, remove toxic people out of your life. Honesty- This really works. Try it and see. Find the positive things in every day and stay positive about what have indoor life. People talk about this as showing gratitude- I say just show the love and love will come right back at you. .. try it and see what happens
Please free to get in touch for a FREE Discovery call for a healthier you. Call Randhiraj on 07976686592 and book today.