- Drink plenty of water – this assists the body’s natural detoxification process . Drink a full glass of water or herbal tea immediately after the treatment
- You may feel light-headed after a treatment and may need to rest
- Avoid eating a heavy foods after any treatment. Keep your diet light – follow Randhiraj’s advice.
- Avoid further toxins and stimulants such as smoking, caffeine, alcohol, drugs, coffee.
- Avoid strenuous any exercise – allow your body to use focus its energy on the healing received
- Take an early night- record any dreams or thoughts- use these to reflect on the healing
Your body will continue to do its best to help eliminate old patterns and use the healing to let go – expect this in the few days after any treatment. ,
Sometimes symptoms can sometimes feel worse before getting better as healing can bring up issues to the surface to be naturally released.
To help facilitate healing, follow the steps:
Talk through what is happening with a trusted partner, friend, family member or arrange to call Randhiraj after a few days.
Drink an increased amount of water
Eat nourishing foods
Get plenty of rest – take it easy!
Avoid toxins such as caffeine, smoking or alcohol
Be aware of emotional shifts – spend some time alone if needed
Make notes of any experiences you may have, and these can be discussed at the next treatment. Keep a healing log.